• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Arsenal (H) 12/11: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
People blaming Atwell, miss the point. At the ground there wasn't an appeal. VAR is a disgrace and needs binning, but that isn't new news

People blaming Atwell, miss the point. At the ground there wasn't an appeal. VAR is a disgrace and needs binning, but that isn't new news

All on Mike Dean and the assistant for his guessing

We've got to be appealing that kind of stuff, if we at least ask the question then maybe Dean has a look

Started this half quite well.

We've got to be appealing that kind of stuff, if we at least ask the question then maybe Dean has a look
We shouldn't need to. It's literally VAR's job to look at stuff that's missed.

Reactions: jlo
I think B2 is lucky there, he'd have been booked if he wasn't on a yellow

We shouldn't need to. It's literally VAR's job to look at stuff that's missed.
Of course, but no harm doing everything we can that's within our control. Maybe if we appeal we get the pen, pretty sure most other teams would

First fucking shot they’ve had this half. Wankers.

Boubacar has been excellent but Nunes needs to come on for him before he gets himself sent off.

Welp. Jinxed us, haven’t I?

It was a lovely ball to Viera but Collins has got to be doing more there. The whole point of three at the back is to take control of those areas

As its his last game in charge Steve Davis may as well just come out at the end of this game and call PL officials "disgustingly biased".

We don't complain about it enough and we keep getting rolled over by them.

After seeing several replays it's really not good defending to have two Arsenal players queueing up to tap the ball in from 2 yards in the middle of the goal.

This isbone of the most biased and worst refereeing performances I've ever seen. If I performed this badly in my job, I would be struck off.

Not convinced by Collins at all. Complete bomb scare.
He's no Zubar but he always seems like a ridiculous gaffe just waiting to happen.

Something needs to change this will just fizzle out otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back