• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Arsenal (H) 12/11: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hanging on now.

Tell you what, watching us is a good way to diminish my faith in Julen turning things around.

Wow, he’s bringing Dexter on.

Moutinho/Semedo OFF
Podence/Dexter ON

Just hanging on now.

Tell you what, watching us is a good way to diminish my faith in Julen turning things around.
Why? He's had no input here. And odds are we will make signings.

A little bit surprised he didn't switch to 4 at the back and give us another attacker.

And sometimes it's hard not to think we'd need eleven of them!
I'm not going to say games like this don't matter, as we need all the points we can get, but picking up wins against Forest, Southampton, Bournemouth etc will be much more important. And there has been gradual improvement the last few weeks - low bar, admittedly, but there have been signs.

I'm not going to say games like this don't matter, as we need all the points we can get, but picking up wins against Forest, Southampton, Bournemouth etc will be much more important. And there has been gradual improvement the last few weeks - low bar, admittedly, but there have been signs.
Hope that I'm the one eating crow between the two of us tbf!

Can only assume Nunes has been named on the bench for jokes. Clearly not fit or he’d be on.

2-0 game done. Shocking defending again.

Over to you, Julen. Bottom of the table for the new year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back