• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Arsenal (H) 12/11: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll stand down then.

It was just the seven laughing emoji's I took offence to for having an alternative opinion. Hopefully I've explained my reasoning enough now and will remember not to go in a different direction in the future.
For clarity, I wasn’t taking the piss. It really isn’t worth arguing with Jonny. He is always right.

If you going to criticise Johnny could I request that you spell his name correctly.
For a moment I thought it was inside info of what goes on in the dressing room with Mr Castro Otto.

Nunes has done as Lopetegui requested and looked after his shoulder and is fit for tomorrow.

Jonny a doubt with a hamstring issue, doubt he would have played anyway.

I reckon he'll start if he's fit.

It'll be more of the same, and just got to try and keep them to zero for as long as possible.

if Nunes plays, there's no way he'll be as far forward as he has up to now, surely?

Not sure that Semedo finishing his ban is that beneficial the way he has played recently, but who else?

Mosquera played at RB in pre season so why not give him a go - likely to lose anyway so won't really cost us much.

Inclined to try and have a real go at them from the start as doubt that they will expect that from us - you never know might bring some possibilities

Semedo has been in crap form, he's not a crap player, Id rather take a chance on him recovering his form/confidence than risk a youngster.

Reactions: b3h
Mosquera is absolutely not a RB either, he got shoehorned there as it was the only way to get him minutes given our condensed, unsatisfactory pre-season schedule (after all our plans in the US got cancelled very late on).

I'm hoping he'll be motivated by Julen being in the stands rather than sulking because his crap form has cost him a World Cup trip.

If Davis thinks Semedo deserves to be dropped he will put the kid in, no problem at all.

He is limited in what he does but he does seem to avoid playing people out of position

I'm sure Lop will have a warm, rosy glow by 7.35pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back