• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Arsenal (H) Build Up and Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone bar Joao played even half acceptably.

This was the stage where Ruben was picking the ball up one yard away from Coady. I blame Ian Cathro.

I was watching the highlights of all three of their games after the restart and they look absolutely blistering on the counter attack. I know a lot of people on here don’t rate Adama Traore but he’s been a handful lately and very productive. I think Mustafi is going to get exposed in the air by Raul Jimenez which is why I’d prefer Rob Holding at the back for this one.

Neto looks like a baller too, where did they get him from?

i would go 3-4-3, just because they have a shit defence..also sorry for writing 4-3-3 several times in a matchday thread when i meant 3-4-3..should be nice starting both neto and traore just to make them rethink their tactics..they do have some confidence back after 4-0 victory against norwich

The local nursery would beat Norwich at the moment. If Arsenal want to rest on that result and think they'll beat us then let them carry on and we'll smash them.

If we win this Arsenal and Spurs won't be able to catch us, we'd be 9 and 10 points ahead of them respectively with 5 games left.

They played 3 at the back, but it was a 3421/3241 in attack against our 352 which included Vallejo and Adama on the right of our defensive side
Yeah i think the individual errors in that game had more of an effect on that game than the formations (i still think Rui should have done better with Tomori's goal, and Vallejo was at fault a couple of times too)
Agreed Coady had a stinker as well
Coady was awful in that game as well.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk
at least Cutrone got a goal.
I don't think anyone bar Joao played even half acceptably.

This was the stage where Ruben was picking the ball up one yard away from Coady. I blame Ian Cathro.
All Chelsea

All Chelsea

The first word in the post you quoted was Bournemouth. Don’t worry, I know I’m as thick as pig shit, just to save you the hassle of trying to prove it in future. For added effect I was pissed as well. There you go, all’s right with the world now.

giphy.gif

Jota on the bench for Traore.
ed851c982e6d68b131bba0bcfd45b3b6.jpg

David Luiz at CB for Arsenal

Surprised by the formation in the one way, but not by him wanting Dendoncker in the side when they are useless at defending set pieces

They’re 3–4-3 with Ceballos and Xhaka in CM I think?

They’re 3–4-3 with Ceballos and Xhaka in CM I think?

Yes. I really like Ceballos as a player but I think that’s somewhere we need to be targeting.

I understand why Traore is in but don’t think that position really suits him that much. I suppose we will try to let him pull out wide against Kolasinac. Just leaves us a little unbalanced.

Come on, super important game..have not the best of feelings in my gut, but hopefully im wrong!

We might need to be a little deeper than normal as they have serious pace on the break, makes sense to have Adama exploit that at the other end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back