• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Aston Villa (H) 06/05: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What changes are most likely then?

I'd say Sarabia for Neto for his work-rate, and possibly Hwang/Traore for Costa left as late as possible.

And Gomes for Cunha.

Lopetegui is a miracle worker - obviously - but Dawson and Lemina have been absolutely instrumental in us clawing back anything from this season.

Lemina has been fantastic
He does so much unselfish work covering; a far cry from the player who was infamous for taking days off at Fulham and Saints.

Sarabia has been really disappointing, prefer to keep Neto if he has the stamina, Hwang for Costa is a good one though

Lopetegui is a miracle worker - obviously - but Dawson and Lemina have been absolutely instrumental in us clawing back anything from this season.
We’re down without them, IMO.

Fuck that foul holy shit.

He does so much unselfish work covering; a far cry from the player who was infamous for taking days off at Fulham and Saints.

Brought back an element of leadership that we lost in Saiss, Ruddy and Coady. Same with bringing Dawson in.

Tough to volley that in from there Nunes. Hopefully he was trying to knock it back in.

I would like Pod for Cunha

I'd like to see Traore on for Costa and up against Mings. He'd bully the crap out of him.

Good day Freddy, long time no see

Traore on the counter is another option too

We had a VAR check in a game not so long ago for a forearm in the head like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back