• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Baseball thread 2016

Win the three games at Wrigley and it will be ours. Arrieta pitched like God in game 2.

Hmmmm

Not looking good for the Cubs now. Simply have to win every game. Going to be very tough as the Indians pitching unit is looking pretty shit hot.

Yay! Cubs pull it back to 3 games each with a dominant performance in Cleveland. Decider is tonight.

Yay! Cubs pull it back to 3 games each with a dominant performance in Cleveland. Decider is tonight.

Oh man, way to put pressure on!

If only they had won more than one of their home games :confused-smiley-013 :crossfingers:

Cubs win!!

8-7 after ten innings and a rain break. The drought is over!

Champion Cubs!

What a way to win. (They could've made it less dramatic mind you)

pretty amazing series.

Just wish it would have been easier to see over here. I followed it (like the whole season) on MLB.com which is pretty cool, but actually seeing the action would be better! Last night I was knackered so my plan to stay up and follow the whole game bit the dust. Got the home run from the first at-bat and thought that was the Cubbies on the way. Never knew about all that drama until I woke up this morning!

I'm watching it all now, onto the top of the 6th innings....man that Lester tried to throw it away in the 5th!

Time for a thread resurrection as the MLB regular season heads into the home straight.

Looks like the Cubbies will make the playoffs in their title defence, but the LA Dodgers are putting together an INSANE season. ,717 after 127 games is bonkers. They must be massive favourites for the World Series.

Back