• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bellend commentators

I doubt they've changed their line up because of that. He's desperate to get Lineker involved who's too smart to bite. Unfortunately Aluko gives a lot of ammunition, which tbf we've been saying on here for years. Horrible person, awful pundit and more than a little bit stupid
Probably not,but still very unusual in the light of the fact there's seldom a game on when there isn't a female pundit these days. Might be a case of taking them out of the firing line to avoid giving him more ammunition.

I can't believe in the last 24 hours Barton has brought the blue tick on Twitter. Honestly this is a massive dickhead beyond dickhead thing. He thinks by buying the blue tick he's something special..

Hi Jake,

How High Performance does it make me if I pay £55 for a plain white t-shirt that should cost around £2?

Jake2.pngJake3.png

Jake4.png

£53 for the hidden inspirational messages.

I had to do it didn't I......I am usually good at avoiding it...what made me on this one think "yep clicking on that to read the comments will be a good idea"

Fucking idiot

I had to do it didn't I......I am usually good at avoiding it...what made me on this one think "yep clicking on that to read the comments will be a good idea"

Fucking idiot
At least you now know that whites are the most discriminated against ethnic group. A little known fact

People were making the same comment in the 90’s, Spurs don’t have a love affair with any competition in the last 30 years

I know we’ve got some right knobs commentating in our leagues but fucking ell it’s hard going watching the African Nations Cup.

Back