• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bellend commentators

He is a glum and gloomy character! He has a ST for Brentford too and watches them when not at Chelsea so always moaning about something!
Would fit in on here.

With your now revealed celeb contacts, send him an invite...

Is Pogo still a thing? Not noticed any of his reactions lately.

If I've been put on ignore by a bloke who has never posted FFS...

I’ll only listen generally to a selected few on Talkshite, a lot of pundits and presenters talk about certain clubs like it’s a game of football manager and they only exist as part of a storyline.

Coming up on TS Drive in a few minutes they're talking Chelsea and asking if you would rather have Pochettino or Gary O'Neil

Given a choice of Drury or Tyldsley then I Take Drury every time. Just needs to stop his little monologues and over enthusiasm.

Given a choice of Drury or Tyldsley then I Take Drury every time. Just needs to stop his little monologues and over enthusiasm.
I think they're quite similar in how they are constantly trying to provide that magical commentary moment, rather than actually commentate on the game.

Matterface commentating is bad enough but as he's a Chelsea supporter makes this three million times worse.

It's really weird because although Matterface is pretty much universally loathed and I have a very low tolerance for commentators in general but he never bothers me.

He never says anything worth hearing but I tend to forget he's there TBH. Nowhere near as intrusive as Tyldesley.

Back