• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bellend commentators

30 seconds after everyone saw the Ref pointing to the penalty spot Ian Darke says, ‘I think he’s given a penalty here’.

Playing with a back three seems to have transformed Wolves, allowing Semedo to cascade forward almost at will. Arguably Wolves' most improved player since his arrival.

Whose arrival as it doesn’t mention GON?

“Back three” grossly oversimplifies it, too. We play a back three insofar as three of them are nominally CBs, but that’s about as far as it goes at the moment.

He's pretty much the same going forward as he always has been anyway, since day one. Covers loads of ground, always on for a pass, but can't cross for toffee and virtually never scores or even looks like scoring. All that applied three years ago.

It's his defending of late that has been absolutely superb.

Anyway Jesse Marsch was on MNF. He talks some amount of shite. You can see how players just tune out when he's wittering on.

My personal highlight was him talking about how some pressing masterplan of his worked out over some old footage...only they'd left the score graphic on and it was a clip showing his Leeds team 3-1 down at home to Bournemouth after an hour. Yes, a good example there Jesse, everything came out as planned.

Finished work and talksport was on in the car. Perry Groves (talking about the FA Cup draw) "Wolves are a big, traditional club. I remember them winning the League Cup in 1990 with a goal from Andy Gray who shouldered Peter Shilton as he headed the winner"... I mean, just where to begin with that word salad

Jake and his stupid shit eating grin exploiting a very, very ill man for subscriptions to his wank app for wankers. He's beneath contempt.

GH5VaWmXUAA5_OL

Ah, that's different though.

A nod here to David Atherton's haircut, what do you even ask for there? "Give me an 80s dork please"

Back