• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bellend commentators

u6igIq5sYOak.gif

His face seems to get fatter and rounder every time I see him. His features are slowly disappearing back into his face like buttons on a sofa cushion.

Garth Crooks team of the week another masterpiece, 2 Arsenal players that scraped past Brentford. Just the 4 spurs players, yes they played well but not that fucking well and 35 minutes were v 10 men.
No Liverpool midfielders which is comical.
Also has Palmer and Maddison shoehorned in at WB I assume

I thought it was laughable too. Ben White gets in for two decent crosses apparently.

He is there just so Garth has something to hang a Havertz shouldn’t have been on the pitch point on.

For the second week running he’s picked a keeper who had one shot on target to save.

As with most weeks it’s a load of bollocks but I can’t help looking at it and being annoyed by it.

If you don't want to be sued for calling someone a nonce then don't call someone a nonce. Vine wondered if Barton's behaviour was a result of a brain injury, Barton outright called him a nonce. The difference between someone who knows how to frame things in a none defamatory manner and someone who doesn't. I hope Vine takes him to the cleaners and donates the money to a football Alzheimer's charity

In the ever-expanding arena of social media, where reputations are made and shattered in the blink of an eye, one man finds himself in the eye of the storm:

that man got in his car and drove directly to the eye of storm and has being doing donuts there ever since. Fucking idiot.

Like in the world of Donald Trump, always enough simpleton idiots happy to hand over their ££ to help a fuckwit out

Hoping that C4's contract running out for England games means no more Jill Scott. Not a Joey Barton style view but she is genuinely appalling.

Hoping that C4's contract running out for England games means no more Jill Scott. Not a Joey Barton style view but she is genuinely appalling.
Yeah just said Brazil were on top first 15, I thought they weren't in it at all.

Also I'm finding Engerland and Bellinum at bit irritating.

Back