• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bellend commentators

I quite langdales sitting on the fence.

I agree with the majority that Pearce is overdoing it. Sounded a little funny but annoying on channel 5. On the beeb, it is simply annoying.

Alan Green and the rest of the fivleive squad, please for gods sake, stop telling us what you think, or your petty little observations that fergie/arsene/ancelotti should sit down & TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON, ON THE FUCKING PITCH. THAT IS WHY I TUNED IN YOU RETARD, NOT TO LISTEN TO YOUR VOICE, BUT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS ON THE PITCH. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.

Great shout with Jim Beglin too.

If he has not been mentioned Chris Waddle, after "listening" to him on ESPN the other week, once again he proves himself to be a complete tit, not once did he have a good word to say about our team.

He never does. Something to do with a missed penalty against us I suspect.

When Charlie Nicholas has changed his opinion to liking our style then we have broken the back of convincing the unconvincable. Waddle and Francis just look out of touch.

Waddle hates us because we gave him loads of stick during the Cup game.

He seemed surprised that his interview in the E&S where he had a pop at the club and the town would annoy people.

Add Boycott to the list after this mornings crap about Yardy.

Boycott is a twat, he's a mysoginist, racist, in fact every kind of ist and phobe you can think of he subscribes to them.
The BBC should fuck him off.

I know he isn't technically a commentator and more of a professional tool, but Talkshite had to cut off Brazil and go to adverts this morning as he 'discussed' Yardy. To paraphrase, he is weak and he should get out of bed and go to work like everyone else. It isn't an illness, I don't care what the psychologists say - I am old school.

What a wanker.

he is an old cunt.

Maybe he should cut down on the Supersize McDonald meals. I don't care what Doctors say he is a massively obese fuckwit

Boris Becker. He did my head in last night but thankfully he seemed to disappear from the coverage the longer the game went on.

Just read back my Clive rant. I must have been very fucking angry when I wrote that.

Easier to name a good football pundit - can't think of any from England, so Clarence Seedorf .

Gary Neville. Easily the best.

Gary Neville. Easily the best.

+1.
Football pundits in UK TV seem to be still part of the cliche and very reluctant to criticise present day players and they dont offer much apart from stating the bleeding obvious.
I would say we learnt more from Michael Johnson and Thorpe in the 2 weeks they were on for the olympics regarding an insight into their sports, then you will see from all the football pundits put together over a full season.

Last edited:
+1.
Football pundits in UK TV seem to be still part of the cliche and very reluctant to criticise present day players and they dont offer much apart from stating the bleeding obvious.
I would say we learnt more from Michael Johnson and Phelps in the 2 weeks they were on for the olympics regarding an insight into their sports, then you will see from all the football pundits put together over a full season.

Ian Thorpe?

What are peoples thoughts on Nasser Husain? He's pretty good at what he does granted, like most TV cricket commentators seem to be but blimey he's a hostile fucker isn't he....and yet I kind of like him.

Can't stand watching the football on ITV no matter who commentates their all Shite!!, Can't stand Gary Birtles, Phil' I love Liverpool'Thompson, Charlie Nicholas. Nick Knight on the sky cricket coverage just rambles on and on, sack who ever gave him the job, The rest make the cricket coverage entertaining, Bumble just cracks me up.
Gary Neville is good, thought he was going to be Shite but he really surprised me as does Don Goodman, My all time favourite has to be Hugh Jones on star soccer.

Back