• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bellend commentators

What are peoples thoughts on Nasser Husain? He's pretty good at what he does granted, like most TV cricket commentators seem to be but blimey he's a hostile fucker isn't he....and yet I kind of like him.

I enjoy how the cricket commentators take the piss out of each other.

Andy Townsend last night at 0-1 - " well at the start of the evening Clive, this is game England would have wanted to win"

Really Andy? string these 3 words together Sherlock - Shit - No

What are peoples thoughts on Nasser Husain? He's pretty good at what he does granted, like most TV cricket commentators seem to be but blimey he's a hostile fucker isn't he....and yet I kind of like him.

Love Nasser. And he isn't that hostile really, a lot of the banter will see him smiling, and he definitely has the self-deprecating side when he is getting it back from Botham or Warne or whoever.

Andy Townsend last night at 0-1 - " well at the start of the evening Clive, this is game England would have wanted to win"

Really Andy? string these 3 words together Sherlock - Shit - No

I'd add Townsend to the list twenty times if I could. Complete and utter twat.

Really Andy? string these 3 words together Sherlock - $#@! - No

After the match, back in the studio, Adrian Childs "Well we can speak to Roy Hodgson now. I bet the first thing he wants to discuss is the referee"
They go to interviewer, don't know who it was, "So Roy, I bet you have something to say about that referee?"
Roy Hodgson "No.." ... :icon_lol: I nearly spat my beer out

Who changed the title of this thread? Haha

You've got to be kidding!

What else does he do besides look and sound a fool around footballers? Solve the world's hunger problems? Sort out the climate?

World Peace. Clearly as good at that as he is at starting a half time ummmmmmm summary.

World Peace. Clearly as good at that as he is at starting a half time ummmmmmm summary.

I've only seen him once,it was in one of England's world cup warmup matches when it was stopped because of the thunder storm.

He was dreadful.

Oh God. That half hour was a deeply unpleasant experience. Only the fact I was fucking off to Barbados the next day made it bearable.

Who's doing the commentary for tonight south of the border? We've got Derek Rae and Gary McAllister with Terry Butcher and Robert Snodgrass doing the analysis. Could be worse I suppose.

It'll be the Clive and Andy show on ITV but I won't be bothering with that nonsense when Sky are showing it.

I imagine Hoddle will be taking credit for Ikechi Anya tonight. Well done Glenn, one professional footballer in 8 years. Bravo.

Hoddle, Ally McCoist and Lee Dixon in the ITV studio with the main Bellend

It was worse on Saturday.

Hoddle, Chiles and Ian Wright. Ugh.

Back