• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bellend commentators

I particularly enjoyed his "Tottenham Hotspur 1 THE BLUES! 1.

Twat!

Football pundit Andy Townsend ’to leave ITV’ at the end of the season ..There is a God.:happy:

Football pundit Andy Townsend ’to leave ITV’ at the end of the season ..There is a God.:happy:

Whoa whoa whoa - don't start celebrating until the second part of that sentence is revealed.

Example:

'............in order to begin life as a recluse somewhere in Siberia' = good news

'...........having agreed a 10 year deal to be a regular pundit on MOTD' = bad news

They have no football after this season so not really a surprise. He'll probably end up on BT with the other footballing luminaries there.

They have no football after this season so not really a surprise. He'll probably end up on BT with the other footballing luminaries there.

ITV still have their one Champ League fixture and Europa stuff don't they? Its Sky that has lost out on that

Nope, BT have the lot. They have committed to showing each British team in Europe at least once per season on free to air, whether that'll be on their own channel or they'll farm it out isn't clear.

ITV are going for the PL highlights but I'd be astonished if they got them irrespective of what they bid. Even the PL aren't stupid enough to risk the ratings halving overnight for a few extra quid that they don't need.

He already works on Super Sport for Southern Africa, ruined my watching of an arsenal game whilst i was on holiday earlier this year.

Most commentators and pundits have a handy sideline in working on international feeds. Martin Tyler is always commentating on something somewhere even if it's a game Sky aren't covering. Lee Dixon co-commentates for NBC.

Tonight is the first time I've had the 'privilege' of listening to Michael Owen's co-commentary.

Dear god.

I loved him as a player but he's as suited to the media as the Wealdstone Raider.

:icon_lol:

He's a bit like Shearer I find, but a lot worse.

There's nothing wrong with Shearer after he got used to his media role. I've no idea why people still slag him off.

Owen makes Trevor Francis' analysis sound informative and detailed.

To be fair to him, he has improved. In an interview with FourFourTwo this month he said after he realised he didn't want to be a manager he focused more on his media work and got better at it.

Still don't think he is very good.

Decent game at Upton Park. Kevin Mirallas has been brilliant since he came on.

I'd love to hear the Wealdstone Raider on comms!

Twat Murray from London radio. Can't count, keeps calling the ground the molineux and wants to sleep with froggy (Steve not Joanne)

WTF is with this commentary and camera work for the Blackburn game?

Fucking shite

$#@!ing $#@!e

Its fucking great!....sounds like some local Welsh radio....and whats with the less than 6000 attendance????. i know crowds are low but was that a protest vote?

Fucking shite

Awful commentary - also how many empty seats are there.

Better to go away as a lower league side - how much fun have Bradford & Boro fans had today

Back