• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Biggest Club Survey

Im a die hard wolves fan but i dont follow them on facebook..most people here in sweden and in norway know about wolves

Who was that Norwegian Wolves fan who used to run the website with the countdown since we'd last been in the top fight?

I know I'm just suggesting reasons why this data has come out as it has. But it's completely pointless.

I'd suggest most of Wolves international following do not follow wolves on Twitter as they are from the wrong generation whereas youngsters from Asia and the US may well do.

That hardly measures global fan base at all though. I know of big Wolves supporters clubs in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne for example.

I have seen Wolves shirts on the streets of Singapore.

I regularly see Wolves fans out and about here. Was also in a club in Malaga wearing a Wolves training top and a bloke came over to tell me he was also a wolf

Truls maybe the same guy that ran the fanclub i was part in before

Viking wolves i think it was

History is a facade clubs like Liverpool put on to try and stay relevant.

That's what I like about Wolves. We've been successful in the past but we aren't going to Chelsea singing about our "fooking history".

Truls maybe the same guy that ran the fanclub i was part in before

Viking wolves i think it was
Met him once in pre-season. He's a decent bloke. Don't hear about him much these days which is sad.

All this table shows is that you can get any outcome you want depending on how you skew the calculations & what you leave in or out.

Pointless

History is a facade clubs like Liverpool put on to try and stay relevant.

That's what I like about Wolves. We've been successful in the past but we aren't going to Chelsea singing about our "fooking history".

Really?

Yes?

Not that I'm privy to, at least.

You've never won fuck all is sung at pretty much every game. A high percentage of Wolves fans love to hark on about us been a big club because of want we won in the past. Trust me Wolves fans are worse than most.

Cos we're by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen... :whistle:

You've never won $#@! all is sung at pretty much every game. A high percentage of Wolves fans love to hark on about us been a big club because of want we won in the past. Trust me Wolves fans are worse than most.
Welp. Ignore me then.

I'm in too deep to get out now but that does irk me a little.

You've never won fuck all indicates you have won something. I'd say it is therefore incorrectly chanted at many clubs who haven't won anything.

that does irk me a little.

Why? It's all in good fun and there's nothing wrong with being proud of your clubs history (especially when your club has a history as great as Wolves do).

You've never won fuck all is sung at pretty much every game. A high percentage of Wolves fans love to hark on about us been a big club because of want we won in the past. Trust me Wolves fans are worse than most.

And proud as fuck of what Stan and Billy did to kickstart us being the greatest football team the world has ever seen..

Back