• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Biggest Club Survey

And proud as fuck of what Stan and Billy did to kickstart us being the greatest football team the world has ever seen..

Nothing wrong with been proud of your history, but dwelling on it....

Nothing wrong with been proud of your history, but dwelling on it....

I suppose you have a point. I always use the stat (And it does rile a lot of fans on FF) that if it wasn't for Wolves the likes of Liverpool and especially Nottm Forest wouldn't have won all them European Cups..;-)

Why? It's all in good fun and there's nothing wrong with being proud of your clubs history (especially when your club has a history as great as Wolves do).
I dunno, it just seems scummy to use that in a taunt. I'm all for being proud of your history in sport but I don't think it's something that should be used as a stick to beat people with.

British Football's traditions are one of the main things that keeps me interested, I like to compare how things are now to decades ago, not to say one is better than another but just to see the differences. It helps when your team have a proud history of course

I dunno, it just seems scummy to use that in a taunt. I'm all for being proud of your history in sport but I don't think it's something that should be used as a stick to beat people with.

Just banter, its what we (Brits) do, it helps to keep peoples feet on the ground

Back