• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Birthday thread

Thank you for the kind birthday wishes. We went for a family meal last night, it was very nice, though Frank went a bit pale when he got the bill!!

I hope Squeeze had a great day.

Happy birthday to him TSB!

Thank you for your birthday messages my lovelies. I'm very glad to hear Mrs Tisi had a splendid time. I had a quiet one this year and some fantastic cupcakes that Paddington and I enjoyed with the children.

18217_545561118794277_1222056544_n.jpg

Happy Birthday belatedly to James and also today to TSB's youngest, it's a lovely day for it :)

Hope the ladies had a good one. :)

Happy Birthday Bear....

Many happy returns Bear, hope you are able to enjoy a pint or two at some stage in the day.

Happy Birthday to The Bear. Hope you are having a gud un :)

Thank you. It's work shortly for me I'm afraid. I may have a wee drink when I get home though...

Thank you. It's work shortly for me I'm afraid. I may have a wee drink when I get home though...

Hope you got breakfast in bed this morning.

I'll have a wee drink tonight for you too :drink2:

Many Happy Returns, Mr Bear!

Happy birthday Mr Bear. Don't worry about your age, just grin and bear it.....

More like groan and bear it after that gag Frank!

Got to this a bit late!
In fact it seems there's about 40' left of it, so I hope you had a good one Bear and got your pints in!
Happy Birthday anyway.

Just enjoying one now cheers Royston.

It's Jimi Hendrix's 70th birthday today. Thank fuck he wasn't interested in the army:

A8tfTaXCUAADsuv.jpg:large

One of the greatest, most soulful guitarists ever. RIP Jimi

The man was a genius (Hendrix, not Bear).

Back