• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

So is this the dawning of the age of Aquarius?
Or are we following the biblical teachings of Lennon 40-80 and his vision of imagine no possessions? (Written in his big fucking house while owning a rolls Royce)

Some will always be more equal than others ( of course ).

so I can't help but wonder now travel is barred out of tier 4 areas how many of the cabinet will now stay put in london?

Wild stab in the dark here, I'm guessing none, they'll all have child care issues, or eye sight tests that require driving back home, or holiday homes in Greece that need cleaning

Another first for Alex the not so. He is the first prime minster to ignore the lords standards commission to give a peerage to a former Conservative party co-treasurer in defiance of advice that was given.

The bloke has no shame as Vacant, Cummings and honest Bob can testify.

Boris giving a Covid update in the commons and looks more of a scruff than ever. Comb your fucking hair man

From his appearance the other day, he is fucked. Suffering long covid maybe or just the stress of not being that popular anymore but he certainly isn't "fit as a butchers dog" as he likes to tell everyone (inbetween doing press ups for the press)

I hope he is fucked, no-one deserves it more. One of the very worst people on the planet. He's certainly his father's son, put it that way.

You can't say that whilst Piers Corbyn walks the Earth
The crazy Corbyn only really becomes an issue if he becomes the Major of London. Outside of that miracle, he is just a mad loony fucker who gets attention because of who is brother is.

Shall we play 'idiot relative Top Trumps' ? :)

Anti vax and Covid hoax proclaimer with a name the gormless will follow, I think he's a bit more dangerous than your standard loony fucker

Back