• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

Hold on does the Championship, Uhrencup & PL Asia Trophy mean nothing you?...

Given I'm unaware of a Mick McCarthy Avenue no...

Although, imagine the anti social behaviour between warring neighbours up that road.

Didn't McCarthy get the freedom of Wolverhampton/key to the city or similar?

Dorries has deleted her Twitter account, presumably because she's finally realised that it lays her stupidity out there for all to see

So he took the money from Donors/Tory Party/cabinet office to pay for the flat redecorations but there is no breach of the ministerial code.

So someone was paying for it but the PM wasn't aware of the invoices or how they were settled.

So the Conservative Party repaid the amounts on the understanding that a trust fund was being set up. I'm sure that the PM wasn't aware of this either.

Lord Geidt, the new adviser on ministerial standards, in his latest report says it's "disproportionate" to "assume that any proven breach of the Ministerial Code should lead to a Minister's resignation or dismissal".

Right.

So what's the fucking point in it then, particularly as the man who is the final arbiter has already ignored it once in the last few months and is now effectively judging himself?

Surely there is something more in the detail of all this to prove that he has lied.

Now claiming that he didn't know that someone had stumped up £200k for it until February of this year.

FFS Prat Hancock in the clear regarding taking a shareholding in his sisters company who had contracts with the NHS. Apparently all is good because his sister didn't tell him about the NHS Contracts neither should he have enquired into such matters when taking on the shareholding.

Edit - He was found to have breached the rules but his boss, the liar and ultimate arbiter of the code wrote to him and said it was OK because he acted with honesty and integrity throughout.

Last edited:
Didn't BoJo explicitly say that he'd paid personally paid the invoices, in PMQs?

Didn't BoJo explicitly say that he'd paid personally paid the invoices, in PMQs?

His former press secretary did state that the Tory Party hadn't paid for the costs which is untrue.

Carrie Antoinette seems absolutely mental. £800 a roll wallpaper (pretty sure there would have been nothing wrong with the flat in the first place, plus they have a house of their own) and writing to the Press Complaints Commission about her fucking dog.

I hope they have a deeply miserable life together, no matter who keeps bailing them out.

Carrie Antoinette seems absolutely mental. £800 a roll wallpaper (pretty sure there would have been nothing wrong with the flat in the first place, plus they have a house of their own) and writing to the Press Complaints Commission about her fucking dog.

I hope they have a deeply miserable life together, no matter who keeps bailing them out.

Cut them some slack for fuck sake.

They were all too busy dealing with the crisis.

He didn't even find out that £200k had been spent on the flat until February 2021. The work had started in April when he was in hospital don't you know? He didn't know that the dodgy trust fund that he had tried to set up to pay for it didn't work and that the Conservative Party and his mate had paid for it. Nobody thought to tell him about it or ask him to repay it until those jolly fellows who write in newspapers let him know. The cabinet secretary needs his arse kicking for not informing him of the whole debacle.

I'd have a couple of further questions to ask before I give up on this one.

Have they checked Johnson's finances to see how he repaid the cost for the refurb as he supposedly doesn't have a pot to piss in?
If his other half was supposedly project managing it all, did she not think of asking who was settling the invoices or letting him know what was going on?

Marina Hyde:
"The great puzzle is that so many of the people who talked about “the Corbyn cult” are so reluctant to face up to the fact of the Johnson cult. In many ways, Johnson is the much more classic cult leader. His decisions have led to the deaths of large numbers of people, and he’s got a lot of women pregnant."

🤣

Back