• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

The thread goes on to suggest it is Julia Lopez as the company HQ and her constituency office have the same address.

I notice Fat Alex has a really important appointment so won’t be able to attend today’s emergency debate. So has Rees-Mogg. Strange that.

Amazing. Rees Mogg has turned up. Doesn’t look like he is enjoying it very much. Disappointing to see the government benches so empty for this debate. It’s like they don’t care.

I see Boris is attending COP26 again today. Which means he manages to duck out of PMQs. Convenient.

Is it? I know they have a week off around now but didn’t know it was this week. I suppose it’s a week to dig up more shit to throw at him with the first question which is something.

Is it? I know they have a week off around now but didn’t know it was this week. I suppose it’s a week to dig up more shit to throw at him with the first question which is something.
I think Parliament is in a mini recess so no PMQ's today.

Edit - Johnny beat me to it.

Andrew Bowie resigns as Tory Vice Chair, this scandal could end up engulfing Johnson. Seems to be escalating rather than dying down.

Anyone on here in the Dudley North Constituency?

Hear hear!

Furious Tory MP urges Boris Johnson to 'rebuild trust' amid lobbying row

Mr Longhi, who won the previously Labour-held seat of Dudley North for the Conservatives in 2019 with a majority of 11,533, described the past few days as "a painful experience".

He said: "I am absolutely fuming with Owen Paterson and I am very clear that it was a mistake to try and fix a broken system at the same time as his case was being considered by the standards committee.

Hang on.......?

Mr Longhi said he decided to back the Government's position after a "close judgment call" after urging whips to give MPs a free vote.

Back