• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

I don't think Starmer should be allowing a died in the wool, unscrupulous Tory into the Labour party, no. Do you?

He has consistently voted against the interests of normal people, for the £20 universal credit cut, for the Nationality and Borders Bill and for the Police and Crime Bill.

"Great, bring him in"
This isn't about Starmer no matter how much you want it to be

I think the guy's a dick and I think it should be an automatic by-election, the story is the Tories falling to bits though, not picking at Starmer for not being ideologically pure enough.
Can we not talk about, and have opinions on all aspects of what is happening!?

Talk about what you like.

But it's the equivalent of us beating someone 5-0 and the forum debate being about Adama not chasing a through ball that one time.

It was your first reaction, my apologies for thinking you might put them in some kind of order :)
Ok.

*It's grand that a Tory is defecting, it makes Boris look even weaker, and it will turn heads in the Tory party. (said by many already)

*There should be a bi election, even this guy voted for that very thing (said by many already)

*Why is Starmer letting this guy into his party, he looks like a bit of a cunt, from having a quick look at his voting record (no one had said, so I posted)

Bit of a fucking joke that i had to justify my post to be honest, rather than that point being debated, instead the man is played instead of the ball and TWF's own attack dog is quickly along to make a thread as miserable as possible once again.

To be honest I'm not concerned about the optics for Labour being as they haven't won an election since 2005 and even though I don't vote for them any more, I'd much rather have them in power than the Tories (who absolutely walked the last election).

Whatever weakens the Tories is, within reason, fine by me. Johnson is irrelevant as the game is up, he knows it, we know it, it's just a matter of time. The whole edifice needs to go, not for them to do one of their respray jobs and pretend it's a new Government for the fourth time in under a decade.

There's never going to be a political party where you like 100% of the representatives. Plenty of Labour MPs under Blair and Brown that I actively disliked and yet they got my vote every single time, and probably would do now if the party were a 2020s version of that.

You don't have to justify anything, no need to go on the defensive, you've talked to me for how many years? I don't bite :D

By the way, the "in the name of God, go" phrase that Davis used was famously coined (by Leo Amery) in the Commons debate that led to Churchill succeeding Chamberlain.

Johnson said he wasn't aware of it.

So as ever is he a) incredibly shit (given he's a purported Churchill biographer) or b) a liar. What a choice.
Oh look, he was lying.

Well I for one am shocked.

Back