• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

It's not just that she's thick and fundamentally doesn't understand anything to do with her role (though both of these things are true), her attitude is absolutely horrible too. Constantly passive-aggressive at best, outright nasty at other times. What a lovely combination.

Strategy meeting in his flat between his wife and advisors whilst listening to Abba and interviewing one of the said party revellers, sorry advisors, for a job.

I'm almost past hoping that Sue Gray's report will nail him to the wall for his part in all this. It's like this Wolves season. Plenty of hope a couple of months ago followed by utter disappointment.

The govt is privatising a publicly owned organisation because it seems like the govt don't like what that organisation says about them. Boris not being held to the same level of account as everyone else in the country....

Everything suggests that the government machine leant heavily on the met to keep it down to one fine for the fat fuck. Sue Grey will hopefully be absolutely damning, although I would expect him to still brazen it out because power is all that matters.

Haven’t quoted on politics for donkeys, we refer to Johnson as the Teflon Tory, even Cameron referred to him as a greasy pig.
All those Tory twats who wanted him sacked a couple of months ago have found their get out clause, arseoles!
His headmaster at Eaton is quoted as saying ‘the trouble with Boris he thinks the rules don’t apply to him.

Everything suggests that the government machine leant heavily on the met to keep it down to one fine for the fat fuck. Sue Grey will hopefully be absolutely damning, although I would expect him to still brazen it out because power is all that matters.
That would also mean we have a corrupt police force.

Shoot me down, the F word I was thinking of a few posts back was fascism.

Back