• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

Who was it because Mick Cash usually comes across very well. His interview outside the "talks" yesterday was spot on and very good

Who was it because Mick Cash usually comes across very well. His interview outside the "talks" yesterday was spot on and very good
Really?

It was all about money, bad Tory’s and bad Labour people. to him. Real simplistic goody v baddy stuff.

At no point did he address what would happen if everybody had an 11% pay rise or the jobs that would be unsustainable.

The Tory’s must love this prick.

Nobody has tackled the Tory’s on the causes of the cost of living and this bellend thinks the answer is more money.

Utter cunts all of them.

He also was a bit inflammatory last night on News night. Constantly calling the tory guy a liar while he was answering, not sure he has the right approach in the current climate, seemed very 1970s.

Mick Lynch. Did absolutely nothing that could get the public on side, was really aggressive/dismissive, not particularly coherent, failed completely to address the low wage sections of the workers etc. Was just a spiky prick, no PR ability at all.

The 'we're all fucked, why are you so special?' line of questioning is one I've not really seen a reasonable answer to

I reckon "Surely if a few people can get unfucked, that's a good thing? Who knows, maybe it will pave the way and build pressure towards fair pay more than just rail workers" might do the trick, but I'm no expert

It's bad faith questioning, just that I've not seen a decent response.

I reckon "Surely if a few people can get unfucked, that's a good thing? Who knows, maybe it will pave the way and build pressure towards fair pay more than just rail workers" might do the trick, but I'm no expert
thought this taxi driver (that they were clearly trying to use to further their own agenda but failed) got it right

I think we’re seeing what we want to see with Mick Lynch. He’s very divisive, comes across as an old-skool union boss, a god if you’re behind him, a chip-on-the-shoulder militant if you’re not. I think the fact Starmer is keeping a safe distance from the unions on this one is very telling. Johnson wants the opportunity of deflection from his inadequacies to militancy and the dangers of a labour government.

Public opinion is going to play a big role here. The tube strike is on today also and anecdotally people are mightily pissed off. Interesting that despite other sectors being under similar pressures and considering action themselves, the paradox in this instance seems to be anger and not support.

Whether that’s fundamentally down to unreasonable demands from Lynch or misunderstood underpinnings to the strikes will depend on your leanings, but it would be a great shame if Lynch undermines the efforts of other sectors to gain improvements rather than helping them.

Wait until the proposed policy to remove all restrictions on senior level pay to make listings more popular post Brexit gets more publicity.

With half the country struggling to put food on the table that should go down REALLY well.

So Boris thinks the Union should sit down for talks and "just get on with it".

What do you think we've been doing (and getting nowhere) since last October, you straw headed cunt?!

So Boris thinks the Union should sit down for talks and "just get on with it".

What do you think we've been doing (and getting nowhere) since last October, you straw headed cunt?!
Judging by the bloke who's been shouting short money on the TV over the last 48hrs neither have a clue what's going on to the commuters.

Have a look around at the cost of living crisis and the causes. Giving the public sector more money is like trying to stop a Tsunami with paper plate

Judging by the bloke who's been shouting short money on the TV over the last 48hrs neither have a clue what's going on to the commuters.

Have a look around at the cost of living crisis and the causes. Giving the public sector more money is like trying to stop a Tsunami with paper plate
Don't listen to the news, they have the governments agenda to push. If you really think that this is all about money you missed everything that Mick Cash has said when given the opportunity.
They want to cut the number of Signalling Technicians and P-Way personnel by thousands as well as have carte-blanche to change terms and conditions. All that will lead to is poorly a maintained railway and, inevitably, train crashes like the last big one at Grayrigg in 2007. After Grayrigg there was a push to employ more staff so that vital maintenance could be done, they now want to reduce the numbers and thus the safety of the tracks. That will lead to the next big, high speed derailment and the cycle begins again...

VirginPendolinoDerailment.jpg

Coming to a railway line near you, courtesy of the Tories...

And not pissing money away on HS2 that has now been halted just outside London... What a surprise!

Manchester isn't exactly just outside London but would've been nice to get an eastern leg!
They MAY go as far as Birmingham and then halt, it's getting nowhere near Manchester or Leeds

Back