• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

I'd never heard of Kemi until this started. How the fuck can somebody so nobody, be actually in the conversation for prime minister
Boris Johnson's entire political career only happened because he was the golden boy of a small but influential clique of right-wing journalists, centered on for The Spectator, Telegraph, and Spiked. That same group has anointed her as their chosen successor.

They aren't powerful enough on their own to swing it for her, but now they've made their choice she's unfortunately going to be sticking around for a while.

Truss should overtake Mordaunt in the final round and the bookies now have her as the clear favourite.

Well the race has been all to predictable up to now.

She'll now hide for 2 months as every time she opens her mouth it can only damage her

Yeah, a recent YouGov poll of Tory membership had Sunak coming second to all the other three in a head to head, all of them getting over 50% and Rishi only ~35%.

I think it gets closer once they actually have to face each other as a final two. There's a BBC Debate with the 2 final candidates next week.

Boris Johnson's entire political career only happened because he was the golden boy of a small but influential clique of right-wing journalists, centered on for The Spectator, Telegraph, and Spiked. That same group has anointed her as their chosen successor.

They aren't powerful enough on their own to swing it for her, but now they've made their choice she's unfortunately going to be sticking around for a while.

I know it shouldn't matter, but he was actually famous though

In the short term Truss and Mordaunt would be dreadful but I think Labour are more likely to win than if Sunak becomes PM. Swings and roundabouts.

Back