• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

Mr Johnson also holds an old phone that was turned off in 2021 for security reasons.
Neither Mr Johnson nor the inquiry has the technical expertise to ensure the contents of the phone can be downloaded safely and properly, particularly bearing in mind the overarching need to ensure no damage is done to national security.
We have therefore agreed that this phone should be provided to the appropriate personnel in government for its contents to be downloaded.

Seems that those publicly funded IT lessons from Fivehead Arcuri were a waste of money.

Hmmm. Now if this is WhatsApp from My 2021 and before I’m pretty damn confident that phones belonging to Raab, Sunak Truss and Hancock will be part of the same chats. So surely they can supply the entire chat including “Boris’s old phone has left the chat” and “Boris’s new number has been invited”

He’s been given the privilege committee’s findings.

A couple of weeks of secret to-ing and fro-ing, then another few weeks before the vote on his punishment. Fingers crossed we'll have a by-election by the time the season starts again

Looking like boris resignation/sacking honours are being reviewed,
His dad has been taken off the list for his knighthood because it’s inappropriate.
Alok Starmer and mad Nads are being sent back to be vetted, because of the by elections that would happen

Looking like boris resignation/sacking honours are being reviewed,
His dad has been taken off the list for his knighthood because it’s inappropriate.
Alok Starmer and mad Nads are being sent back to be vetted, because of the by elections that would happen
Dorries has stepped down as an MP with immediate effect

Last edited:
So it’s Sir Jacob Rees mogg, as if isn’t insufferable already.
Dame Priti Patel ffs

Andrea Jenkins, Simon Clarke and Michael Fabricant also given gongs.

There's not one of them I wouldn't be unhappy to see @Keef have his way with.

Jenkins is a particularly despicable cunt of a human.

No need to grant it either. It's a courtesy, not a right. Tell the fat cunt to do one, what is he going to do?

Liz truss resignation honours will be along shortly, no doubt that’ll be arise sir Kwasi Kwartang knighthood for royally fucking the country over

Amongst the shit show of names on the list, one is listed as being honoured for being a former personal adviser to Carrie Johnson. Forgive me for asking but what role did she have in government?

His fucking HAIRDRESSER is on there. This list should be binned publicly by Rish! But he is the weakest streak of piss PM in history so no chance. No way even the bloody Maybot would have accepted this.

Oh look cuntface has taken his ball away as nobody plays the game in the way he likes

Back