• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

It got more and more difficult for Johnson as the morning went on. As @lemonjelly says above there was an awful lot of I can't remembers in his answers. He got a bit flippant at one point accusing KC Keith of accusing him of having his feet up on holiday during the February half term period which he then had to apologise for when proven that this wasn't the case. He was then took apart on the said period as Keith questioned him on his responses to red box papers, minutes etc and all he could muster was that he couldn't remember. All the accusations of him in general about not being over his brief as PM are being laid out for all to see.
impressed by how Keith didn't allow him to wibble off subject and keeps bringing him back to the date and question at hand.

Johnson has the appearance of a man who drinks more Claret than any other fluid.

Furthermore, this is a man who used to be Prime Minister.

He reacts as though he has never heard the term "factory reset" before in his life :ROFLMAO:

I mean it was just a series of "I don't recall that", "no one told me that" or "that's not my recollection" (without giving an actual version of events.

Transparent as a sheet of glass surely?

Johnson has walked back claims that Chris Whitty and Patrick Vallance were present to “properly discuss” the “eat out to help out scheme” before it went live, conceding that no scientists attended meetings about the scheme.

Johnson said he had “frankly assumed” they were involved in talks about the scheme with the Treasury and that was “surpirsed it was smuggled past them.”

That's very damaging I think, both on the assumption from him, and the shadiness from Sunak

He still feels hard done by and aggrieved by the whole Partygate investigation.

The mask of yesterday only lasted so long and then he went into his normal prick mode when being questioned about anything. When addressing the lawyer representing the victims families he wouldn't accept the evidence from the ONS or John Hopkins institute regarding deaths in comparison to other Western European countries and said that it was rubbish that he delayed on making a decision on lockdown measures in a second wave.

There were some monumental, laughable errors during covid. But my "favourite" one was when he got us all to stay apart over Christmas, only allowed to mix with immediate family etc, then he let the kids go back to school for ONE day, and then shut them again the day after.

Fucking idiot.

He should have been thrown out for that alone.

Last edited:
There were some monumental, laughable errors during covid. But my "favourite" one was when he got us all to stay apart over Christmas, only allowed to mix with immediate family etc, then he let the kids go back to school for ONE day so all, and then shut them again.

Fucking idiot.

He should have been thrown out for that alone.
The only reason they closed schools was because of the threat of no staff turning up.

Started the enquiry saying that mistakes were made and that he takes personal responsibility for decisions made......then spends two days admitting to fuck all on anything specific and/or claims memory loss. He's such a cunt.

The worst thing is, there are members of my immediate family that would have him back in as PM tomorow because they 'like him' and that he 'gets things done'. That's the issue, this is what empowers these absolute frauds.

He is a typical populist. Doesn’t actually get anything done though. How’s Brexit done going?

And he will never ever be back in front line politics. Such a shame. Should be doing porridge but that’s too much to ask for.

Back