• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

From the Gruniad.

“Penny Mordaunt has told the Covid inquiry that a series of WhatsApp messages with Boris Johnson mysteriously disappeared from her phone, and that Johnson’s then chief of staff ignored 14 attempts by her to arrange a meeting to discuss the matter.

In a further twist to the saga of 5,000 WhatsApp messages lost by Johnson, Mordaunt said she was told by Cabinet Office officials it would cost about £40,000 to examine her phone to determine what had happened”.

It seems more than a bit fishy. Not only have Johnson’s and Sunaks messages disappeared but they seem to have somehow been deleted from other cabinet ministers phones too.

It’s a complete mystery.

Truthfully they know they are unelectable so they don’t care about covering shit up properly.

Look who recently rocked up in Oz...

FB_IMG_1705485808369.jpg

Last edited:
I always think of Rowley Birkin with Boris IMG_1590.jpeg

The toy soldier would be hiding in a fridge if this actually happened

Screenshot_20240127_170147_X.jpg

Fair to say I'm happy for him to wander into Eastern Ukraine any time he likes.

Stupid fucking cunt. Exactly the kind of idiot who fetishes war despite being born decades after we were in one that actually defended the UK.

If we need the public signing up for a ground war then surely the flag waving things were better in the when I wasn't born support our troops twitter fuck wits should be first up.

Mark Francois has combat experience though, think how key he could be to the war effort.

My Grandad fought in India around 1947. He would never have used this language but the gist of his memories was that it was fucking shit.

The toy soldier would be hiding in a fridge if this actually happened

View attachment 9453
Well in WW1 as a Lance Corporal he would most certainly have been 'fighting' - yes, to get away and hide. One of my grandads (from Darlaston) naively ran away at the age of 14 to look after the horses moving the gun carriages at places like Passchendaele. The consequences were grim to say the least and very long lasting. All I know is that Johnson's relationship with Belgium was cut short because his dad was asked to withdraw him from the European School in Brussels because of his racist bullying of other young students.

Mark Francois has combat experience though, think how key he could be to the war effort.

My Grandad fought in India around 1947. He would never have used this language but the gist of his memories was that it was fucking shit.
Absolutely, my grandad was stationed in Malta for a long period of WW2, where he almost starved (they resorted to stealing carrots out of the fields they were that hungry, clearly at massive risk) which sounded pretty bloody awful, he got shot in the stomach in Belgium and he also survived Dunkirk which needless to say sounded like hell on earth.

The glorification of war by cunts like Johnson who haven't got a bloody clue (and neither have I!) is sickening.

Last edited:
Back