• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

Remember when the idea used to get pushed that Fat Al was a really good speaker?

EXkArOxXQAAkJUt

He has never been good at answering questions under pressure. Normally that answer would be broken up by other MP's shouting, jeering etc so the waffle is hidden. There is a reason he hid in fridges rather than speak to journo's in the GE.

His strength, appears to be when he has a prepared speech and people lap up his way of talking. Such as comparing the virus to a mugger on his return. I say appears as he gets voted in despite of actually talking bollocks

He needs the background of braying fools trying to shout down the opposition and cheering every word he says (even the errs) so he can play up to that audience. Without it he is what he appears - a stammering idiot who never reads the brief fully, goes in unprepared and tries to fly by the seat of his pants.

Nice to see how many of the 5pm press junkets he has bothered with since his return. He doesn't like them as he might get caught on the hop. But we will have a prepared speech full of bluster and bombast in a few hours.

Jack Blanchard from Politico Europe has a good summary of Johnson’s aversion to scrutiny in his London Playbook briefing. Blanchard writes:

A note on scrutiny: Astonishingly this afternoon’s session will mark the first time Johnson has even made a statement in the Commons on coronavirus, and only the second time he has turned up to make a statement on anything at all since this year. We’re also still waiting for his first appearance before the Commons liaison committee, eight and a half months into his premiership. More pressingly the PM has refused to give a press conference or a media interview for the past 11 days, and has managed just one presser since March 25, having been off sick for much of April. Aides say he will only take pre-recorded questions from the public tonight.

Tory MPs including Nadine Dorries and my own illustrious MP Lucy Allan sharing a heavily edited video of Keir Starmer, making it appear he is blaming children for the failure to prosecute grooming gangs. Video came from a far right twitter account.

Starmer probably not the best target for them to try and smear with this

Tory MPs including Nadine Dorries and my own illustrious MP Lucy Allan sharing a heavily edited video of Keir Starmer, making it appear he is blaming children for the failure to prosecute grooming gangs. Video came from a far right twitter account.

Starmer probably not the best target for them to try and smear with this

Just read about her. She wants to be Trump by the looks of things.

How do these people get elected?

Maria Caulfield was the first to share it, and has now deleted her twitter account

Maria Caulfield was the first to share it, and has now deleted her twitter account

ERG member and religious nut job.

Another arsehole in power. I hope Starmer sues the lot of 'em.

Lucy Allan has also now removed the post... I hope Starmer sues the lot of them

Lucy 'fabricated death threat' Allan a morally redundant cunt?

I'm shocked.

A lot of "Boris is doing his best, leave him alone" crap floating around. Along with photos of him from 2002.

Fuck that. If England decided to pick me instead of Harry Kane for the Euros then I would do my best. It wouldn't be good enough though as I don't have the ability to do that job properly. Not that he's even doing his best, he has given TWO statements to the Commons in 2020 and it's the middle of May, his one on Monday was his first about coronavirus. I doubt he's done a month's worth of work in nearly a year of being Prime Minister.

Has anybody got the original and uneditated video of Starmer ?

It was on the bbc website yesterday. The important bit they left out was the question he was asked which totally changes the context and meaning.

Back