• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

Just means the goblin headed fucker will be whispering into Gove's ear instead.

Seriously they were as thick as thieves when Gove was Education Secretary. And funnily enough, out came a load of batshit mental ideas that were totally unworkable, because Megamind knows better than everyone else in the entire world about every subject ever.

I think he'll be gone at some point next year. Get Brexit out of the way and he becomes redundant. They know after that he's a liability. He'll go easily, he's found out that the reality of being PM is harder than the ideal. We'll get Sunak

Said it often enough over the last decade and somehow it hasn't happened, but their complete incompetence and on this occasion, brazen corruption should see them get an absolute kicking in the local elections next year. That could be the tipping point, we know that when the Tories have had enough of their Leader then they'll happily and quickly stick the knife in.

why exactly does carrie symonds have a say in who is chief of staff?
I'm thinking he might jump early next year. the pandemic has shown the going can get tough, & he thought brexit would be so easy on its own. combined with the collateral damage of covid, he's not going to fancy it.

Said it often enough over the last decade and somehow it hasn't happened, but their complete incompetence and on this occasion, brazen corruption should see them get an absolute kicking in the local elections next year. That could be the tipping point, we know that when the Tories have had enough of their Leader then they'll happily and quickly stick the knife in.
question is though, who do they replace him with. no-one within the party is appealing enough. gove is potentially too tainted and divisive, sunak is too raw, and the rest are dangerous idiots. raab, jenrick, patel, dowden, sharma, truss, williamson, it's a pathetic list.

I think he'll be gone at some point next year. Get Brexit out of the way and he becomes redundant. They know after that he's a liability. He'll go easily, he's found out that the reality of being PM is harder than the ideal. We'll get Sunak
Oh please, no for fuck sake

question is though, who do they replace him with. no-one within the party is appealing enough. gove is potentially too tainted and divisive, sunak is too raw, and the rest are dangerous idiots. raab, jenrick, patel, dowden, sharma, truss, williamson, it's a pathetic list.
Not my problem :D

Prime Minister Gavin Partridge would be a sight to behold.

Cummings is apparently telling the PM to reinstate Cain or he’s off.

I don’t see Johnson resigning any time soon or the Tories ditching him. Incredibly he’s still popular on the street and they’ll not replace him unless they have a sure fire winner as a replacement. Sunaks star will be waning before long. Doubling Capital Gains Tax, and other measures he’s willing to take aren’t going to be popular to his own mob.
Hearing them praising him last week for extending the JRS (as if he was spending his own money) when the reality was that he was personally responsible for 10’s of thousands of redundancies due to the cut off date of the scheme was vomit inducing.

Sunaks star will be waning before long. Doubling Capital Gains Tax, and other measures he’s willing to take aren’t going to be popular to his own mob.
Hearing them praising him last week for extending the JRS (as if he was spending his own money) when the reality was that he was personally responsible for 10’s of thousands of redundancies due to the cut off date of the scheme was vomit inducing.

Starmer must think Sunak is next in line as he has spent the last 2 weeks ripping apart his policies

Starmer must think Sunak is next in line as he has spent the last 2 weeks ripping apart his policies
I am not sure Sunak is the golden boy he once was - his policies have become the foundations for lockdown which is deeply unpopular amongst a significant section of the parliamentary party and the membership. That said, to the general public he is still held in fairly high regard and appears to be the only viable alternative in the Tory ranks to replace Johnson.

The inevitable tax rises (particularly on capital) probably harm Rishi - and there are article saying he wants the pensions triple lock removed.

I think Javid might be a dark horse for the leadership by simply showing himself as a classic moderate Tory and leaning into the fact that he stood up against Cummings (also he cannot be tainted by this government as much as the current cabinet can). He is also not too attached to May’s government which is a bonus.

That said, to the general public he is still held in fairly high regard
Without a doubt. Those keeping their jobs thanks to Furlough won't really care right now that the pissing around with it in early October might have cost them their job.

3 million people furious with him though (3 Mill & 1 if you include Darlo)

Without a doubt. Those keeping their jobs thanks to Furlough won't really care right now that the pissing around with it in early October might have cost them their job.

3 million people furious with him though (3 Mill & 1 if you include Darlo)
Not furious, I just know what an absolute charlatan he is and will be pleased when he is found out by the rest of the country

Back