• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boro (A) 4/3/16 build up

Stuart Attwell is the ref for this. Should liven things up a little.

What time does the match finish please? Need to see if I can get the last train or Stay in a hotel in Boro.

What time does the match finish please? Need to see if I can get the last train or Stay in a hotel in Boro.

Last train out of Boro is 23-03, at Darlington by 23-33. Train to Newcastle leaves at 23-57 and into Newcastle at 00-43

Last train out of Boro is 23-03, at Darlington by 23-33. Train to Newcastle leaves at 23-57 and into Newcastle at 00-43

If I could make the 22.03 one from Boro, then I will be able to get the last bus from Newcastle to Ashington. That way I can get to Boro early and have a few beers.

If I could make the 22.03 one from Boro, then I will be able to get the last bus from Newcastle to Ashington. That way I can get to Boro early and have a few beers.

The train station isn't too far from the ground so you shouldn't have a problem making that train

226 tickets sold for tomorrow! Shame I'm missing it due to a trip to Edinburgh!

226 tickets sold for tomorrow! Shame I'm missing it due to a trip to Edinburgh!

Pretty emphatic statement by Wolves fans about ticket pricing and Sky TV!

226 :icon_lol:

About 200 more than I expected. Fair play to those making the trip

Shame because I'd have gone if it was on the Saturday. Not done the Riverside yet.

I would have gone if it had been on Saturday too.

I would have gone if it wasn't on Sky and the tickets were a bit cheaper and it wasn't so far away and cold too.

I would have gone if it wasn't on Sky and the tickets were a bit cheaper and it wasn't so far away and cold too.

Only if your *missus/*mum/*school teachers allowed you to.

*Delete as appropriate.

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport...thises-with-wolves-fans-over-fixture-changes/

To be fair to Moxey what can he really say?

If it pays the bills then he has no choice but to welcome these fixture changes - he'd be mad not to.

The bigger picture should be a debate on finances in football especially the wages and transfer fees. There has to be change somewhere along the line. It won't happen ... Morgan was quite vociferous on these issues a while back but he admitted defeat in the end.

Back