• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boro build-up thread

A loss to Boro but a win against Ipswich is more useful than the other way around. We should be more scared of losing to Ipswich than of losing tonight.

A loss to Boro but a win against Ipswich is more useful than the other way around. We should be more scared of losing to Ipswich than of losing tonight.
Where would two draws leave us?

Where would two draws leave us?

I'd take that, as long as we then won our last two games (which we really should). That'd take us to 79, and a record points haul for a team no qualifying for the play-offs (if it isn't enough).

I'd take that, as long as we then won our last two games (which we really should). That'd take us to 79, and a record points haul for a team no qualifying for the play-offs (if it isn't enough).

Me too, I would take 79 points and say beat that.

I fancy us to win the last three and that will be enough. Not massively hopeful about tonight but you never know. Boro are good at home in general but still managed to lose to Leeds, Reading and Sheff Wed at the Riverside this season, anyone is beatable in this league (hence no-one running away with it).

I suspect Edwards will be in for Dicko at the very least, not what I would do even if I can see the theory behind it.

Leadbitter being suspended is a massive bonus.

Their 4-4-2 from the weekend was very attacking with Adomah and Tomlin on the wings. It would be interesting to see if we try to match them up.

Back