• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bournemouth 0-0 Wolves: Verdict Thread

No way they sack him after backing him how they have.
No chance they do it this close to the end of the window, with other targets supposedly still in play. Could scare players off, and Sellars and Shi won't want that.

I've thought for a while that the winter WC is going to be our curse this season. They're gonna give him another half a dozen games to avoid confronting the fact that they've backed a losing horse, then by the time it's clear we're screwed we'll be only a few more games from the WC break. Jeff'll let things whimper out towards there with the plan of finding and appointing his replacement, to come in and take over when the season restarts.

I don't think we've ever been able to score against a 10 man defence. We just don't move it quick enough in the final third. 2 or 3 touches from everyone. The longer they don't score and win the worse it will get.

I still have a glimmer of hope that Kalajdzic makes a difference to the attacking play, but it's more forlorn hope at this point. And probably won't be enough of a difference even if he does.

Absolutely mental that a year ago we were enjoying our "best ever start to a Premier League season" under Bruno.

What is going on?

Couldn't score in a women's prison with a stackful of pardons.

Our season at this point depends on Kalajdzic making a huge difference.
At least we looked better when Traore & Podence eventually came on - 25 minutes too late.

Unacceptable. Yet again completely out managed - this time by a manager with zero minutes managerial experience, who had less than a day to prepare after a 9-0 defeat.

I’ve had more enjoyable trips to the dentist than watching the last 90 minutes.

I don't think we've ever been able to score against a 10 man defence. We just don't move it quick enough in the final third. 2 or 3 touches from everyone. The longer they don't score and win the worse it will get.
Ding ding ding. It's been like this since at least 2016.

I think the concern is that Bruno didn't do enough early enough to really affect change. Well that and the fact that Jiminez is now apparently the Mexican Hwang.

Last edited:
I still have a glimmer of hope that Kalajdzic makes a difference to the attacking play, but it's more forlorn hope at this point. And probably won't be enough of a difference even if he does.

I mean we’ll have a striker who will move and make runs…

Back