• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bournemouth 0-0 Wolves: Verdict Thread

The Bear

Euro 2012 PTG Champion
Staff member
Reaction score

Couldn't score in a women's prison with a stackful of pardons.

Our season at this point depends on Kalajdzic making a huge difference.

Last edited:
No way they sack him after backing him how they have.

More of the same. We are sooooo predictable. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out Lage.

He's probably got these next three games with an actual striker up front and that's it. Unless we see major improvements to our goalscoring chances then that'll be him done.

This is all on Lage. Awful tactics, can't get a tune out of a squad filled with talent. Pathetic stuff.

Awful tonight, not even I can defend that. No tactics, no pattern of play, nothing. And the fans are starting to turn at games now.

He has to go after this.

We’ve got Man City, Liverpool & Chelsea in the next 5 games. If you can’t get us to look remotely threatening against Bournemouth, you need fucking off now.

Desperate result. He must pay with his job. Every game he stays from this point on increases the likeliness of us playing in the Championship next season. We are a dreadful football team under this cunt.

Interesting that he didn't bring Hwang on. Deadline day move confirmed?

Been one of the few who has been down the line of ‘give him time to get his players in’ but haven’t seen any real development at all.

This is a squad packed with talent IMO. Let’s be clear. Bournemouth we’re abysmal, yet we could’ve lost that 1-0 if solanke buries his free header.

Not good enough. We should not be having our first real clear cut chance in the 80th minute.

No way they sack him after backing him how they have.
I agree with you, but it's the wrong decision. He has no idea how to put together a coherent attacking game plan. Fans started to turn tonight I think. We looked better after the subs but more out of desperation than anything. All that said with pre injury Raul we win the game, but that would just paper over the cracks. If we don't win on Saturday I hope it gets hostile

Back