• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bournemouth (A) 31/8: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawson not in West Ham match day squad

Nah as that would mean Lage clings on again.
Do you really think he'll be sacked if we lose? I think it's still too soon (from Shi's perspective). After City is the absolute earliest I can see it with 3 none wins

Do you really think he'll be sacked if we lose? I think it's still too soon (from Shi's perspective). After City is the absolute earliest I can see it with 3 none wins

If he doesn't get sacked after losing to probably the worst side in the pl since Derby then I doubt he ever will.

If we lose he still won’t be going. We need points, not arsed who’s in charge if we start winning games

I want to be entertained. No interest in watching last season again.

If he doesn't get sacked after losing to probably the worst side in the pl since Derby then I doubt he ever will.
I think he will if and when Shi sees it's not blending and is genuinely worried by relegation. I doubt he will just yet

I think he will if and when Shi sees it's not blending and is genuinely worried by relegation. I doubt he will just yet

Would be quite typical of the short term thinking. We've probably got one season with Nunes and Neves playing together and we'd waste it by finishing in the bottom 7.

Jeeeeeeeez. Looked like Neto stood on his heel there. Is it too much to ask for a few early shots at their goal? Clearly their confidence is fragile but we seem happy to knock it around the back with little to no urgency.

Jeeeeeeeez. Looked like Neto stood on his heel there. Is it too much to ask for a few early shots at their goal? Clearly their confidence is fragile but we seem happy to knock it around the back with little to no urgency.

Control ay it

This is the style we play now.

That’s more like it. Nunes off the bar. Lovely play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back