• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bournemouth (A) 31/8: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm out tonight and doesn't look like my VirginTVGo app has BT Sport 5. Only 1-4. Probably red button only. Annoying. Means I'll have to find a stream instead.

You should have access to the BT Sport app itself.

If you're out, how are you going to watch it anyway :D "Sorry lads, two ticks. We've got a corner. Oh, we've played it short. What was it you wanted?"

You should have access to the BT Sport app itself.

If you're out, how are you going to watch it anyway :D "Sorry lads, two ticks. We've got a corner. Oh, we've played it short. What was it you wanted?"
I've tried the app but it just wants me to log in with a BT account..

And I'm in the pub playing a pool match. Other than the times I'm on we're just sitting casually watching, so I have my phone on silent propped up in front of me with the match on.

Not as good as YW watching a game on his phone whilst sat watching a game at a ground. Who said men can't multitask?

Not as good as YW watching a game on his phone whilst sat watching a game at a ground. Who said men can't multitask?
My brother once played Everybody's Golf on his PSP during a Hoddle game. 0-0 at home against Stoke. I didn't bring anything and it was pre-Internet on phones so I got a poorer deal.

Good to see that Bear is the Pierre van Hooijdonk of his pool team.

Reactions: b3h
My brother once played Everybody's Golf on his PSP during a Hoddle game. 0-0 at home against Stoke. I didn't bring anything and it was pre-Internet on phones so I got a poorer deal.

I'm the star player. I do what I want.... :cool::D

• Haha
Reactions: b3h
I once quietly watched a game on my phone in a pub (after a meal) with my wife and parents in law. I was very calm and quiet all game, well most of the game... Ryan Bennett heading in a winner in the 94th minute maybe changed that a little...

I've tried the app but it just wants me to log in with a BT account..

And I'm in the pub playing a pool match. Other than the times I'm on we're just sitting casually watching, so I have my phone on silent propped up in front of me with the match on.

Couldn't you just tell the bar person to put the wolves match on?

Ronan replaces Yerson on the bench. Hwang still there !!

Everybody’s golf is a classic though, no qualms from me.

Was slightly confused on sky sports where it says ‘Neto makes Bournemouth debut’.

Absolutely no excuses not to comprehensively beat what looks to be one of the poorest starting 11s I've seen in the PL.

Absolutely no excuses not to comprehensively beat what looks to be one of the poorest starting 11s I've seen in the PL.
Agreed, but I’d gladly take a grubby 0-1 tonight

That's a brilliant game though so I endorse that. I usually play Switch during half time now I am a "sing from home" fan...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back