• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bournemouth v Wolves - Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-1 HT

Sounds like we're doing ok. A bit open but we knew it was going to be that way when we saw the line up.

No one was getting on his back. But I still don't understand why you guys don't look on Twitter...

I'm on twitter, always, some weeks they are up with the game, others, they have a fag and a sandwich between comments. Frankly i open every info site i can get my keyboard on when the boys am playing.

I have no idea what you could possibly be basing that on.

A fair few Arsenal fans upset he was allowed to leave on a perminent deal so he can't be all that bad Alan...

I have no idea what you could possibly be basing that on.

He's scoring for fun? I don't have the numbers in front of me but he's done great for us. I didn't think that was really up for debate at this point?

Wolves @OfficialWolves · 1 min 1 minute ago
Just about got chance to catch our breath. Bournemouth started the brighter side but Wolves grew and grew. Can't wait for the second half.

He's scoring for fun? I don't have the numbers in front of me but he's done great for us. I didn't think that was really up for debate at this point?

No, why you felt he "wouldn't cut it at this level".

For those of you without Sky it was the pass of the season from KMac

how many years did we sign Afobe for, three?

Just seen the goal, excellent pass from McDonald but the touch from Afobe to take it across the defender is class. That's what you would want any forward to do at any level.

No, why you felt he "wouldn't cut it at this level".

Before joining MK Dons his league record was 9 goals in 68 appearances for multiple lower league clubs.

Not resounding. My worry was that he'd just found his proper level at League One and was making the step back up too quickly. Clearly I was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back