• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bournemouth v Wolves - Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bollocks. All to do again...

worked for me, (surprise, surprise) stonking ball from Macca!

"Oh no. Liability Stears is back"

God bless Twitter

Still loads of time to get back into this. Fucking annoying that we always give ourselves a mountain to climb though

as i said earlier happy with a point..come on!

brentford leads again

I love Twitter. Can be an amazing resource.

The only downside is that it makes utter tosspots you can normally avoid more visible. But still, depends on where you look. I tend to avoid anything that is likely to make my eyes bleed.

Is there any need for that? All I told you was that SSN show goals when they go in, and you go nuclear.

I didn't go nuclear Paddy. Don't be soft.

The shit I'm referring to is the stuff I get to listen to that apparently isn't accurate.

If it's just not accurate, or even close then it shouldn't be put up.

On the other hand, it's vaguely irritating that a good number of lads who can watch it on Sky hardly put any useful descriptions up as a bit of commentary.

So, I'm not going nuclear, it's not a rant, it's just not worth putting effort into writing stuff that's apparently bollocks.

Doubt it. We lose I will go to bed or build a bit more of my boat.

You will read it. Certainly by tomorrow, you can't help yourself when it comes to reading the inner thoughts of fuckwits.

it's just not worth putting effort into writing stuff that's apparently bollocks.
I don't know there's a local newspaper that's been doing it for years and not given up yet.

I didn't go nuclear Paddy. Don't be soft.

The shit I'm referring to is the stuff I get to listen to that apparently isn't accurate.

If it's just not accurate, or even close then it shouldn't be put up.

On the other hand, it's vaguely irritating that a good number of lads who can watch it on Sky hardly put any useful descriptions up as a bit of commentary.

So, I'm not going nuclear, it's not a rant, it's just not worth putting effort into writing stuff that's apparently bollocks.

I can appreciate your frustration there. However, ALL we get is the goal if it goes in so there is bugger all to say really. Once again you are having to rely on that commentary that frankly isn't accurate but at least you put info out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back