• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boxing thread

He was better than I thought he would be.

Fantastic punch from Matthews though.

Brook was excellent - handed out some real punishment and Jones wasn't offering anything back, ref right to stop it.

Kid Galahad vs Jazza Dickens on channel 5 in a few minutes.

Money fight.

Amir Khan will fight Floyd Mayweather in Las Vegas on May 3rd.:facepalm:

That will be an absolute slaughter. Mayweather will destroy him. Probably make it last a while as well to show off his skillz while carrying out the humiliation by a thousand cuts.

Money fight.

Amir Khan will fight Floyd Mayweather in Las Vegas on May 3rd.:facepalm:

Been denied by the Khan camp, thank god. He would be ripped apart by Mayweather

Ironically enough, he wouldn't, not straight away. PBF isn't a KO merchant. Khan is very very fast. He has no hope of winning mind!

That Tyson Fury account on Twitter isn't real, surely?!?

Yep.

He is unreal

I hope he carries on. It is all a show mind.

On twitter follow Kugan Cassius for interviews - he's excellent

What time is the Froch v Groves fight likely to start?

Froch has stopped him. Groves and the crowd don't like it and stuff being thrown into the ring. It's turning ugly according to five live.

I wanted Froch to win, but that was stopped far too early - feels so wrong - Groves deserved a few more seconds to see if he fought back.

Groves was well up on points at the time and wasn't floored. Froch wouldn't shake hands at the end.

I don't think he would have lasted the next minute, but it should never have been stopped when it was.

Awful stoppage, but not as awful as the George Groves TV from Sky. It was like having Wolves Albion on the tele and having Bully and John Richards commentating. Jim Watt was a disgrace completely silent whenever Froch showed any decent offence.

Awful stoppage, but not as awful as the George Groves TV from Sky. It was like having Wolves Albion on the tele and having Bully and John Richards commentating. Jim Watt was a disgrace completely silent whenever Froch showed any decent offence.

Totally agree with this - Jim Watt was totally biased, and overlooked much of Froch's work - he was an embarrassment.

Back