• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boxing thread

The Saudi's have paid the dollar for the Joshua Ruiz rematch

Fair play to Ruiz he’s done the right thing in lining his pockets. He would have sold the Azteca out easily but this fight in Saudi will fund his retirement and beyond

Ruiz had no say in the location of the rematch

What looked on paper like a fairly mundane HW contest turned out to be well worth getting up for. Not sure a bottle of wine at 5am was ranks as good a decision

Nigel Benn to make his boxing come back this year aged 55

No words.

Tyson Fury was on WWE Raw to further an angle he’s got at the moment heading into there next Saudi show.

I love wrestling but Tyson you can do better than this

Mike Tyson was a guest referee at Wrestlemania. It’s not a new idea.

Tyson Fury rumoured to be getting $15m for his WWE match and $20m if he’s interested in a match after the Wilder Fight.

RIP to Patrick Day who died 4 days after his defeat to Charles Conwell. The letter that Conwell put out was pure class and hopefully this doesn’t affect him too much moving forward.

Benn retires again as his body fails him before his come back fight. He had 2 cortisone injections in his shoulders but still struggled in a sparing session, sounds like common sense kicked in after the training got serious and he realised his body was just not able to keep up with where he wanted to be

Benn retires again as his body fails him before his come back fight. He had 2 cortisone injections in his shoulders but still struggled in a sparing session, sounds like common sense kicked in after the training got serious and he realised his body was just not able to keep up with where he wanted to be

Thank goodness. Benn is ten times the athlete I ever was and my shoulders ache constantly

Ksi vs Logan Paul II is this weekend...

Thoughts anyone

Youtubers fighting and its shown on Sky Box Office

I'm sure it will be great viewing but I have now reached the time in my life where I can tut, shake my head and have zero understanding of the yoof of today.

Youtubers fighting and its shown on Sky Box Office

I'm sure it will be great viewing but I have now reached the time in my life where I can tut, shake my head and have zero understanding of the yoof of today.

The build has been very bizarre with some strange slagging matches between the pair. I get the idea that it introduces boxing to a whole new audience but I can’t see them keeping many of the new audience once this fight is said and done.

Nicola Adams has announced she is retiring on medical advice, to save her eyesight.

Absolutely joyous person, bags of ability and I'm sure she will get plenty of offers of work within boxing

Nicola Adams has announced she is retiring on medical advice, to save her eyesight.

Absolutely joyous person, bags of ability and I'm sure she will get plenty of offers of work within boxing

Cannot wait for Carl Froch to tell her he knocked George Groves out at Wembley on commentary

Ksi wins on split decision was actually an alright fight

I kept getting notifications about that this week (didn't really look as I was too busy). I did think at the time "I have never heard of these fighters, I must be getting out of touch" (as well as "what the fuck kind of name is KSI")

Looked up last night who it actually was.

Jesus. Game's gone, Clive.

I'm not interested in two fucking idiots pretending to box, ta.

They did well for 2 Novice’s at least its over

Back