• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford (A) 22/1/22 Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get why weve gone 352 but this isn’t the way to do it. Get Podence ahead of the two and get Traore on up top I think like brighton away.

when he stopped the game was convinced red was signalling to Var. But then looked up and saw the drone 😂
Anything but Donck. I honestly don’t get the bloke. It’s good job Neves is bloody good because when the ball breaks to Donck rather than opening up and getting us on the attack he just plays hospital passes back to Neves with 4 men round him.

No pace up front to threaten them. Nothing in an attacking sense from midfield and we’re not controlling the game either.

One positive, Toti has even tested more today, and really stood up and been counted - decently impressed
He's been OK, though has just lumped everything that's come his way back upfield.

I have the exact model of drone. It’s definitely just a consumer drone and nothing more sinister. Probably some idiot teenager. I slight fear for the game though. Not quite sure how they establish the “all clear”.

So, next time a team is losing, get a couple of drones flying over and get the match abandoned ???

Depends if you have the fourth busiest airport in the world flightpath overhead.

This is bizarre.

Hopefully Bruno is getting in to the lads now because this has been our worst performance for some time. We’re offering no threat what so ever. I’d be switching back to a three up top and losing Donk. Get Trincao or Adama on.

He's been OK, though has just lumped everything that's come his way back upfield.
More the reading of the game, being in the right place at the right time to intercept stuff. Agree some of the clearances still not great, but you'd expect that at this stage of this career.

They'll play the security card but the league will also be shitting themselves about someone live streaming it I suppose.

No. It will just be security. There is literally no point going to the trouble of sending a drone to live stream a game given the amount of streams online. Plus the tech to take the low res live stream from the drone and broadcast it is completely not worth it!

I see Doncaster have a player called Dodoo playing for them: I bet he's a load of shit, like...

This is bizarre.

Hopefully Bruno is getting in to the lads now because this has been our worst performance for some time. We’re offering no threat what so ever. I’d be switching back to a three up top and losing Donk. Get Trincao or Adama on.
It's an odd one, we do need the extra player in CM but just Dedoncker offers nothing. Trincao's link up play is underrated but I'm not sure he is the right person to bring on either. A gamble on Jordao might be the only option right now

More the reading of the game, being in the right place at the right time to intercept stuff. Agree some of the clearances still not great, but you'd expect that at this stage of this career.
P.S. trying the find the positives!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back