• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford (A, FAC) 5/1: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We seem to lose the ability to pass when we go down to 10 men, where as with other clubs it seems to galvanise them.

We’re now 100% on the break which mean everything will be rushed and done at 100mph.
It’s harder to keep the ball when you have less players than the opposition. I don’t think we’ve been that bad tbh considering

We've been ok in possession the last few mins, but our penetration is non existent.

I missed that Doyle one having a wee. Shocker

I just cant get me head around one decision being a red and the other not even a booking.
Simple, ref gives decision on field VAR backs it up. Ref doesn't give anything VAR does nothing. Because that's what VAR does

Piss poor defending after a really good initial ball in.

It's that bad that I really couldn't give a shit that Maupay has just put them ahead. He did his best to miss it mind.

Oh well! At least it means I can go up Lidl.

I think ours was a yellow and their's was a red. I think ours was an innocent attempt to get the ball, with no malicious intent and their's was premeditated and with malicious intent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back