• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford (A, FAC) 5/1: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game's gone soft. 60 years ago, no sending off and Brentford down to 10 men...

Continuing with 5 at the back is fucking braindead at this point. Just bite the bullet and have doc wide in midfield four or sub him off
Yeah take Doc off. Problem is it means Hodge coming on

Our passing and ball retention has gone to shit now. Might be a long evening if they score first.

He's lunged directly onto his ankle with his studs and injured him. It's not horrendous but still red card worthy. You can't tackle like that now.
Yeah, having watched it a few times I think you're right.

It's not the end of the world that Deutsch likes to make out.
Hodge is miles off it

Doherty’s inability to receive on his left foot is hurting us. 9 year old stuff which is embarrassing

We should appeal that
We ain't gonna win that one if we do. Gomes knew it was bad. It wasn't deliberate but he caught him without a shadow of doubt. Arguable whether a yellow or red but I'm not surprised given some reds we've seen in recent weeks.

Dunno why but I just have a sixth sense that Brentford are gonna get a pen.

I'd have played the first 11 tonight, so no smug told you so comment from me...but that's why you don't

We ain't gonna win that one if we do. Gomes knew it was bad. It wasn't deliberate but he caught him without a shadow of doubt. Arguable whether a yellow or red but I'm not surprised given some reds we've seen in recent weeks.
We won’t I agree. The more you watch the tackle it’s a poor challenge but I’m just not having that it’s a red

Studs on the front if the ankle are ok. Ok?

So that isn't even looked at? Looked like he put a foot in on Doyle then....

Well we've strengthened the midfield now, we're playing 5-4-0

We seem to lose the ability to pass when we go down to 10 men, where as with other clubs it seems to galvanise them.

We’re now 100% on the break which mean everything will be rushed and done at 100mph.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back