• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford (A, FAC) 5/1: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like DWs team but wouldn't be averse to Santi having a game. The only problem with giving Toti a rest is our back 3 would be glacial, can't remember if Mosquera has any pace?

Go as strong as possible while filling in the gaps after recent injuries.

........................... Sa

.......... Kilman - Santi - Toti

Semedo - Gomes - Doyle - Bueno

........ Sarabia - Cunha - Neto

Saved us points v Burnley to balance out the shit v West Ham (although we would have lost that with any keeper as we were shite)
In addition - he cost us against Everton last season and Ipswich in the LC too. (All 3 goals were saveable)

Howler against Blackpool that they didn't punish aswell.

In addition - he cost us against Everton last season and Ipswich in the LC too.

Howler against Blackpool that they didn't punish aswell.
He wishes you all the best for 2024 as well.

As I said I wouldn't play him but fully expect GO to do so because Cup goalie reasons.

He wishes you all the best for 2024 as well.

As I said I wouldn't play him but fully expect GO to do so because Cup goalie reasons.
I agree, but in Bentley's case what are they? With Ruddy we had a player who was unlucky to lose his place upon promotion and as he's proven could have gone back to the Championship and easily got a game, so I can see why we'd have a gentleman's agreement even though there's an argument it cost us a Cup Final place.

If Bentley wants to go back to a Championship bench then all power to his elbow, there's no need to indulge him.

Happy New Year to you all.

Dan's team for me. No excuse not to go full strength for the cup as we're not doing anything else this season.

Agree with this. Would bring in Lemina and Neto as YW said but that’s it. No excuse not to have a tilt at a cup run.

There's just no need to bring Lemina back in. Let him spend time with his family.

Footballers are a different breed. If he asks to play he will do.

I doubt we will play Mosquera if we are wanting to loan him out, he wouldn't then be able to play for another team.

I imagine we will take a longer time looking at him in Abu Dhabi

Cincinnati are ready to put money on the table if he's not in our senior plans. How much, I don't know.

No real news from the presser other than Lemina is still in France and won't be considered for this one. Obviously we have RAN, Bouba and Hwang all away.

No real news from the presser other than Lemina is still in France and won't be considered for this one. Obviously we have RAN, Bouba and Hwang all away.
Midfield options are a little thin then after Doyle and Gomes.

TWF favourite Hodge 3rd choice...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back