• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford (A, FAC) 5/1: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whittingham is pretty highly rated it seems. I've never seen him play though.

Griffiths never got off the bench for Walsall in their FA Cup games so another option. Albeit not one I'd want to use, but I wouldn't place too much stock in "he couldn't get a game for Walsall", as a) we know from loaning them players (particularly Ronan) in the past that they do weird things and b) I don't think Joe Hodge would get a game for Walsall either.

He's played in CM for Strasbourg in a 3, not sure if he's ever done it in a 2
He played pretty much CM for us in a 3 on his debut vs Liverpool, just had more licence to go forward than the other two

-----------------------Sa---------------------

Semedo--------Dawson-----Kilman-----Ait-Nouri

---------Bellegarde---Lemina---J Gomes---------

---------Hwang-------Cunha------Neto------------

Look away now Paddy...

Referee: Tony Harrington
Assistant referees: Daniel Robathan & George Byrne
Fourth official: Keith Stroud
VAR: Rebecca Welch
SVAR: Jarred Gillett
AVAR: Ian Hussin

I'm hoping this is being shown abroad on TV so I can find somewhere to watch it, why did it get moved to the Friday night again? Was there a reason?

I'm really worried sick about this one.
Its live on greek tv, first wolves game in over a year, live.
Cant wait to watch it but i don't want to jinx it, what should i do? 😕.

He played pretty much CM for us in a 3 on his debut vs Liverpool, just had more licence to go forward than the other two

-----------------------Sa---------------------

Semedo--------Dawson-----Kilman-----Ait-Nouri

---------Bellegarde---Lemina---J Gomes---------

---------Hwang-------Cunha------Neto------------
Would be very different playing in a two though.

I'm hoping this is being shown abroad on TV so I can find somewhere to watch it, why did it get moved to the Friday night again? Was there a reason?
Precisely the reason you say, it's being shown overseas. Not sure where though.

Would be very simple for the FA to piggyback on whoever is doing so, host the stream on their site and charge say £5 for anyone interested, but no. If you take their backwards logic to the nth degree it's because if they do that, I might not go to Fulham vs Rotherham or Tottenham vs Burnley.

Whittingham is pretty highly rated it seems. I've never seen him play though.

Griffiths never got off the bench for Walsall in their FA Cup games so another option. Albeit not one I'd want to use, but I wouldn't place too much stock in "he couldn't get a game for Walsall", as a) we know from loaning them players (particularly Ronan) in the past that they do weird things and b) I don't think Joe Hodge would get a game for Walsall either.
I really like Whittingham whenever i've seen him in the u21s. To me he looks like he anticipates things a bit better / quicker than his peers which I think is a sign of a good player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back