• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford (A) Match thread - positive comments only!

AndyWolves

Reaction score
My first match thread, positive comments only allowed!

74c02550a80cbbc6cbba189ded2deb17.jpg

Good away following here today. Quietly confident (but I've not seen the team yet)..

Coady between twice in the first 5 mins....

Attempt saved. Lee Evans great left footed shot from just outside the box is well saved in the top right corner. Pass came in from the wonderful Conor Coady.

Edwards shot from 15 yards saved.

Prior to that Costa hit one to the moon.

Sounds like we're playing well! Come on Wolves make it count!

Weimann with a deadly ball through to Dangerous Dave, who ran and ran and ran and as he pulled the trigger, the ball flew towards the goal but the keeper also flying tonight touched it around the post for a corner.
Great attempt and we're looking a lot more dangerous, more urgent tonight.

Dicko flying down the wing (!!) has no one to cross to except here comes Dave with Weimann following him in but the attack is stopped and cleared.

45% possession, 4 shots 2 of which are on target. Vs none from them.
Saville partly clears but Brentford keep possession and fire it in but its wide of Ikeme's left post. 23' gone and that's their 1st shot.

45% possession, 4 shots 2 of which are on target. Vs none from them.
Saville partly clears but Brentford keep possession and fire it in but its wide of Ikeme's left post. 23' gone and that's their 1st shot.

All very encouraging

Weimann to Dicko to Weimann and he lays a fast ball off to Doherty 'Let's try it from all the way out here', and he hits it and it's miles wide! Dear me.

Back