• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford (H) 15/4: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My grandpap is a top bloke, I don't want him signing for Wolves.

I'll very much appreciate Diego's time here (I think he's generally done really well when he's played), but if we do our recruitment right in the summer there won't be room for him.
As much as I agree, much like Moutinho if he’s fit, willing to have a contract that suits what his squad position will be, I wouldn’t be averse to another year of him as an option as 3rd or 4th choice

I was enjoying watching but my source has broken which is irritating. Thought we've been playing well, Nunes seems to have been everywhere.

I was enjoying watching but my source has broken which is irritating. Thought we've been playing well, Nunes seems to have been everywhere.
He's been very good, and it's amazing what having an intelligent player in front of him has done for Nelson, too.

Think Cunha was hoping for a kick then! Great ball

Before or after he passed?

I hear he's ripping up Heaven's top division. 😆
Ah that sucks, not even Jeff could pull off that transfer. Might have to settle with Silva instead then.

How the fuck is Toti playing so well holy shit

Ah that sucks, not even Jeff could pull off that transfer. Might have to settle with Silva instead then.
Yeah his contract situation up there became weird after he got the captaincy over Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: b3h
Really good first half that, especially that first half an hour and the last few minutes. Sarabia has been a bit anonymous but I wouldn't be making a change just yet.

Great first half. Looked threatening, got the goal and our usual backs to the wall defending.

No complaints other than Sarabia maybe being a bit passive out on the left. Could do with him trying to get into central positions a bit more when we go forward.

He's been very good, and it's amazing what having an intelligent player in front of him has done for Nelson, too.
Deffo. Simply trusting that he can/will cover for him at times is probably enough

Opening 20-25 minutes we were superb. I think we’ve ran out of a few ideas and steam as the half pressed on, and Brentford do look like they’re capable of scoring goals, so a second goal shortly after half time to kill the game would be lovely.

Costa and Toti have both been excellent.

How the fuck is Toti playing so well holy shit
He's been excellent, it must be said. Costa, Nunes and Semedo also been very good. Unless they all played like shit in the 5 minutes my feed wasn't working...

A really good first half that, seems to be clicking up front with Costa doing a lot of thankless work - well deserved goal. Nunes has been excellent too, he’s very good at picking up pockets of space.

Toti has been playing well but I'm not sure we lose much with Bueno playing there instead. A little bit of physicality from set-pieces maybe but the crossing would be much better

I hope we trust in the formation through this second half and don't start sitting back or even go 3 at the back.

Highly likely Moutinho will come on for Sarabia and go 4-5-1 if we are still ahead around the 70 min mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back