• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford (H) 15/4: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toti has been playing well but I'm not sure we lose much with Bueno playing there instead. A little bit of physicality from set-pieces maybe but the crossing would be much better
The physicality is REALLY important though, it shouldn't be underestimated. We aren't a particularly physical team. Especially without Dawson, Lemina and Gomes pre January

The physicality is REALLY important though, it shouldn't be underestimated. We aren't a particularly physical team. Especially without Dawson, Lemina and Gomes pre January

It’s true, there’s physicality and leadership throughout the spine of the team now. Costa aside we haven’t got a physical forward player either.

Fair enough. I haven't had to really thank our lucky stars we've got a big CB playing at LB yet though.

It’s true, there’s physicality and leadership throughout the spine of the team now. Costa aside we haven’t got a physical forward player either.

Hopefully Podence is taking notes and learning from Costa

I hope we trust in the formation through this second half and don't start sitting back or even go 3 at the back.

Highly likely Moutinho will come on for Sarabia and go 4-5-1 if we are still ahead around the 70 min mark.

I think him and Hwang are the likely substitutions for the energy and intelligence they’ll bring to the press.

First signs of being a bit too deep when we had the counter then. Nunes had to break his neck just to give Gomes an option forwards.

Raya's been quite good for them. Not sure I've seen him look so assuredly consistent before.

Cunha looked a bit surprised the ball fell to him then.

Newcastle all over again!!

They can’t deal with Nunes at all (things I didn’t think I’d be saying three months ago).

Jensen got very lucky that Nunes was wide and going nowhere then.

Ref an absolute puss there. Jensen should have been off.

Surely they won't fuck us over with this sort of challenge again.

EDIT: I'd say "unbelievable", but...

Palace take the lead against Southampton.

Oh my Lord, that has to be a penalty.

That would have been a bit of a soft penalty to be fair. I just hope we don’t lose our heads now.

Not a penalty for me actually on review. Thought it was at first!

That would have been a bit of a soft penalty to be fair. I just hope we don’t lose our heads now.
Yes was just about to say that, hopefully doesn’t turn into ‘us against the world’

Agreed. It was a little bit of a nudge but not really enough to overturn IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back