• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford (H) 15/4: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see Bueno start, but don't mind if last week's team was run again.

Wonder if RAN will still be frozen out of the squad.

I agree with NSL, the worst decision for me was the Hwang one. How many times have we seen an obvious offside or decision be ignored to allow play to continue (which is a stupid rule but what they've been told to do), only for them to eventually call play back. For me, they should have let play carry on and then gone back to have a look at it and ruled it out accordingly, if that's what they thought.

Replays of that moment look like Hwang was just the stronger player - and Moutinho would have had a tap in for 2-0.

The best example being the disallowed Raul goal v Newcastle. Perfect application.

The best example being the disallowed Raul goal v Newcastle. Perfect application.
Still bastard annoying. All game fouls like the one in the build up had been allowed.
I mean it was a foul but to only say it was because it led to a goal was bollocks.

Still bastard annoying. All game fouls like the one in the build up had been allowed.
I mean it was a foul but to only say it was because it led to a goal was bollocks.

Quite.

Batman got away with one too if memory serves. Both games they could've been down to ten quite easily.

Podence available. We all know that Bank Holidays are sacred to the FA, so an additional two days to respond to the charge (deadline now Friday) and the hearing will be next week at the earliest.

Apparently MGW is a key witness for the prosecution along with Johnson himself, shocked I am

Apparently MGW is a key witness for the prosecution along with Johnson himself, shocked I am
I'm assuming there will be a Wolves player there as a witness for the defence too in the interest of fair play.

I'm assuming there will be a Wolves player there as a witness for the defence too in the interest of fair play.
Imagine Romain being that guy.

*shows video clip*

Romain: “That’s not what spitting looks like. This is what spitting looks like…”

*spits on Brennan*

Romain: “Case closed.”

Look at the brilliant view that Gibbs-White had of it.

FtgsMLxWIAEpyhg

Tbf I absolutely do not puff out my cheeks like that when I spit something out.

He even seems to be blowing his hand over (absolute cheek of him saying someone goes down easily, mind)

Look at the brilliant view that Gibbs-White had of it.

FtgsMLxWIAEpyhg
Noticed from the previous footage that no other players were looking in that direction.
If he does get found guilty it will add more fire to the victimisation claims that some Wolves fans have.

He absolutely shouldn’t be found guilty, if it was a criminal charge it wouldn’t have made court. If they’re using balance of probability even then this doesn’t meet that threshold. What do I think the outcome will be? Guilty

Hope he gets off with it and we can sing 'Daniel Podence, he spits where he wants' 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back