• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford (H) FA Cup 3rd Rnd Replay 16/1 - Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bless, no legal stream here either. It's not my fault, I swear!

I remember religiously checking Tapatalk at uni during the Ståle/Saunders season, always to find the updates made my day worse. I'll take this over that!
Fair play, you have been through the wringer and stuck it through.

I’m sure will’ve said before, but where does your love of Wolves come from?

Be nice to get this one ticked off before it goes to extra time.

Neto
Cunha
Fraser
Doyle
Lemina

Who are our 5 penalty takers?

Don't mind extra time here. More minutes for Neto and a few others who need it.
Just hope we don't concede another dumb borderline goal.

Fair play, you have been through the wringer and stuck it through.

I’m sure will’ve said before, but where does your love of Wolves come from?
You've got Stephen Hunt's goal in the 2-3 against Blackburn to thank for my presence here. Just one more crime that man committed against this forum. ;)

Fletcher being Scottish also helped a bunch, as I used my Scottish heritage as a foothold during those early days. @Lycan will perhaps be happy/amused to know that Celtic were probably my gateway into the club game after South Africa 2010 hooked me on the sport as a whole.

Can't say I see the point in extra time for replays. You've already played 180+ mins, do we really need another 30 to try and decide it?

Can't say I see the point in extra time for replays. You've already played 180+ mins, do we really need another 30 to try and decide it?
Should be first goal ( if there is one !) wins it , then penalties if needed ?

Heathen...should be replay after replay... in the fashion of MUFC / Arsenal years ago... a real battle of attrition.

Sounds like a good fingertips onto the post from Sa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back