• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford (H) FA Cup 3rd Rnd Replay 16/1 - Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the 4th round announcement I think it'll be quite high as people will be wanting to get the loyalty points hoping to get a ticket and/or for a potential replay.

I can imagine more tickets been sold than people actually in the stadium.

With the 4th round announcement I think it'll be quite high as people will be wanting to get the loyalty points hoping to get a ticket and/or for a potential replay.

I can imagine more tickets been sold than people actually in the stadium.
It's also our only home game all month.

We more or less sold out last year against Liverpool (albeit they took 3x the number of tickets Brentford are) and that was on TV.

I worked with a Brentford fan years ago, he did.

Any news on if Lemina is back tomorrow? We're going to be pretty short in CM if he isn't - may even see Joe Hodge pulled in to start!

The bench is going to be very inexperienced regardless.

Guessing it will be left up to Lemina if he wants to play and depends if they've already had the funeral and his feelings.
If he isn't available then it would have to be Doyle with either Bellegarde or Hodge surely?

If Lemina isn't available I'd imagine it'll be something like this?

----‐----------------Sa
--------- Santi Kilman Toti
Semedo Hodge Doyle Doherty
-------Sarabia--------Bellegarde
----‐--‐----------Cunha

Bentley, Bueno, Dawson, Neto amongst the kids on the bench.

Loads of tickets left for this one btw

I'm going to guess its because you have put Mr Nothing in CM.

I'm going to guess its because you have put Mr Nothing in CM.
Well, it was a prediction rather than a preference, but our choices aren't particularly vast.

Bellegarde as a CM in a 2 doesn't look right either.

Like I said it, it was a prediction rather than a preference, but our choices aren't particularly vast.

Bellegarde as a CM in a 2 doesn't look right either.
He did alright there in the first game, can't be any worse can he.

TBF to GON he tends to write off players pretty quickly - I think Hodge is on that list.

I think it's most likely Bellegarde, a bit shoe horned into that position but as per Tredders, he did ok there last time. I mean he could use everyone's favourite utility player Doc.

6 days until our next game so if fit I'd play our best 11. Lemina played 2 games with his dad on his deathbed so I'd imagine he'd want to play
Sa, Semedo, Kilman, Dawson, Toti, H Bueno, Lemina, Doyle, Neto, Cunha, Sarabia

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back