• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford (H) FA Cup 3rd Rnd Replay 16/1 - Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarabia misses a sitter. We're well on top and should be level.
All those videos of him scoring for fun on the training pitch in our warm weather training has counted for nothing… ;)

Yay, Nels!

Absolutely mad that it’s 2024 and unless we can get inside the ground we have no way of watching this. As others have said, would gladly pay money. It’s ridiculous.

Brilliant cross, smacked in and the keeper made a great save but Semedo that well known perrennial goal poacher taps it in from close range.
60+ games since his last goal.

All those videos of him scoring for fun on the training pitch in our warm weather training has counted for nothing… ;)

Yay, Nels!

Absolutely mad that it’s 2024 and unless we can get inside the ground we have no way of watching this. As others have said, would gladly pay money. It’s ridiculous.
If no UK or Foreign broadcaster or even gambling site is interested the. The potential audience would be tiny outside a few supporters of the teams

Well, yes, but I got a glimpse of some of the fixtures Sky are covering and there are village teams across Australia that are on telly.

If no UK or Foreign broadcaster or even gambling site is interested the. The potential audience would be tiny outside a few supporters of the teams
Broadcasters are interested. Rules are preventing them.

You could have gone? If it's local enough
Pretty tough considering I’ve barely finished work and I live in London. In any event, this is a totally regressive argument. My point would stand if I lived on Waterloo Road. It is untenable in this day and age and they (the industry - I know it’s out of Wolves’ hands) are leaving good money on the table.

Birmingham losing too.
Brizzzzzle City have it over West Ham 1-0.

... but we can watch Doncaster drawing with Wigan. Ridiculous in this day and age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back